Monday, June 08, 2009

More Progress

Yesterday my optimism was greater then my abilities. I thought I would be showing you, not one finished project, but four or five of them! Ha! Not unusual for me - Shoot for the moon and land in the stars? Yeah that's what it is. I like my rose colored glasses, sometimes.

Well I have made very satisfying progress and really loving it. Can you see it yet? Catherine left this comment: "They remind me of cells almost. They're gorgeous :)" ~ Thank-you Catherine, you are on to something there!

I'll leave you with that thought as I head back over to the work table. My optimism says by tomorrow this one will be complete and soon to be listed at OPF Studio.


2 comments:

  1. Your progress is looking good! I can't wait to see the finished piece(s). I absolutely adore your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so interesting to see this in progress. Initially it reminded me of those old models of the planets and how they rotate around the sun. I can definitely see a 'cell' influence there now you mention it.

    ReplyDelete